Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hands on with the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro


Hands on with the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro






  • dnaTechReview- Lenovo- Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro- tablet



My work involves extensively using a laptop, but in terms of using mobile tech, it is limited to MS Office, emailing and browsing sites. So when I got my hands on Lenovo’s latest toy- the 13.3″ Yoga 2 Pro tablet, for testing, it was going to be an experience limited to my work habits.


So does it work for me? The tablet ticks most boxes for me. Its battery lasted the whole day, which is typically an 11-hour work day. While the tablet should ideally charge using any micro-USB data cable, apparently it doesn’t. The charger isn’t proprietary, but I guess it’s the sheer volume of the battery that requires the heavy-duty charger shipped in the box.


The WiFi reception is great. My phone sometimes has trouble picking up my WiFi network in my bedroom, but not this tablet. Pages loaded quickly and YouTube videos had zero lag. And the sheer size of the tablet is awesome. It gives you the feel of working on a laptop, and i never felt the need for a separate physical keyboard. It’s another story that I’m at home using a touchscreen keyboard, but even on a Samsung Note 2, which at one point of time was one of the biggest phablets in the market, I always yearned for a bigger screen. The Lenovo Yoga 2 8-inch tablet was a delight to work on, but the pleasure of using the 13.3″ was manifold.







via NorthEast Calling http://ift.tt/1aTtQj9

No comments:

Post a Comment